Thursday, April 28, 2011

Updates and other things

It's the last week of the month, so I've been spending the mornings and early afternoons at the local soup kitchen. Haven't had as much time to work on things as much as I would like. But it's a good thing to do and will hopefully pay off in the long run. I have however gotten a bit more done on my scarf.


On the other hand, the season premier of Doctor Who was amazing!!!!!! Totally mind blowing and has me counting the hours to to second half of it. Really need to know what the hell is going on!

In other TV news, I'm really loving HBO's Game of Thrones adaptation. It's been really close tot he book so far, while not being overwhelming to those who haven't read it yet. Plus it's got Sean Bean and Lena Headley in it, which should be enough to sell it for everyone.

I was really enjoying the Borgias as well. But I missed last week's episode and haven't caught the newest one yet either. Jeremy Irons is just amazing, as always.

Alright, will write more on the important stuff later. So much to say but so many emotions involved in pointing out the stupidity of people. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment